A country I would like to visit

Whenever I visited another place with my family on holiday. We never took breaks. When my holidays were over I felt more tired than before start my holidays. For the same reason I want to go to a resort or something like that to relax on the beach and watch the sea and drink some cocktails.

One place that comes to mind is Mexico, I've seen many pictures of its beaches and I think that's what I'm looking for to visit. My goal is to go when I finish this semester and take a well-deserved break. 

The first thing I will do when I visit Mexico is to go eat typical food, I like spicy food but I don't know if I'm ready to endure that kind of spicy food, then I will go to the beach or maybe to a bar to drink cocktails haha. I would like to visit touristic places to, but I still don't know which ones I will visit.




Comments

  1. Hi Nicolas, I think the most interesting thing in Mexico are food and the beaches. see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocktails huh? I can see that you are a man of culture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nico! I've never been in Mexico, but it would be interesting to see the mexican pyramids like Chichén Itzá if you go there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhhh, I hate spicy food but definitively I would go to a bar for some cocktails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! one of the best panoramas is to enjoy and relax at the beach

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Time travel

Hobbies