Time travel

 Hello bloggers, well the topic of this week is a little strange.

Thinking about it, I don't like to travel into the future. I wouldn't like to know what's going to happen in the future, I prefer to live it for myself. But if I have no choice I would like to travel to 2030. Why 2030? Just to know what will happen to the environment until that year and start thinking about what kind of things I can do to solve that problem.

I don't really like to know anything else, but I feel that I will be curious about what will happen with my life like: if I get married or finish university (I really hope so haha). But I think that if I know these things I will want to take my life in a different way. Maybe I would like to ask my future self for advice, only that. I wouldn't stay too long in the future. i like to live in the present with all the surprise it brings. I think life is fun this way even if not all the surprises are good.

I feel it would be a bit weird to be back in the present. If the fate of the Earth were to be tragic, I would feel the burden of saving it on my shoulders haha just like in the movies.



Comments

  1. i agree with you, I wouldn´t travel to the future either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. asking to my future self for advice it´s a good idea!! I would do that to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Nico, traveling to the future seems very scary to me and I think I wouldn't like to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, i would choose a similiar year because of a similar reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you said "If the fate of the Earth were to be tragic, I would feel the burden of saving it on my shoulders" hahahahaha it sounds really deep

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nico. I agree with you about your way to understand present. I'm one of those who likes to treasure present and all little thing it brings with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I relate to you. I like the idea of knowing about the future by living the present day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree with u, going to the future it's scary

    ReplyDelete
  9. it would be very rare to return to the present in the case of a tragic future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Hobbies