My future job

Hi bloggers, when I was in high school I didn't really know what I was going to do with my life. I never thought about a career or anything like that, so when I got into my first career I made a mistake and at that moment I started to think about what I wanted in my life. All I knew was that I wanted to go to university to study. The idea of having my own shop or business never appealed to me. The other option was to have a job as a labourer but that is too hard.

Considering the above, I started to think about what I wanted to do. What I came up with was a job related to nature, especially ecology. My dream job would be to study the world's ecosystems by travelling to places like Madagascar, Borneo, Africa, Latin America and Asia. To see and photograph the animals and plants that live there. That's why I think studying natural resources engineering is what will help me achieve this.

I would like to earn a lot of money. I feel that this is not very relevant if I have the opportunity to have my dream job.




Comments

  1. Hi Nico! I think that job would be full of memorable experiences! A job that makes you able to earn money and travel would be enough pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you want to go international. That's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! your dream sounds super entertaining, I hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Time travel

Hobbies