My best holidays


When I was a kid all summer I went to different camping places with my friends because we were scouts. The best camp I remember was in the "Parque Nacional Radal Siete Tazas" in 2014. In this camp we did a lot of fun activities and we enjoyed it a lot. I always remember how much fun I had there and all the things we had to do. In this camp I made my first table. Yes a table and it worked haha and how could I forget the famous latrines. We also visited a place called "Salto de la Leona" and in this place we could swim in a kind of lake and be under a waterfall.

In one of the activities we had to make a TV show with advertising and everything. I remember we filmed it and it was absolutely ridiculous. I also fulfilled a weird dream of smashing a watermelon. Unfortunately this camp only lasted a week but the friendships I made there are friendships to this day.



Comments

  1. Hii Nico. I really enjoy reading your post. It seems that you got really good memories and friends from it. That is what really counts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Time travel

Hobbies