Hobbies

Hi people, today I'm going to talk about my favourite activity of the day “my hobbies :D”. Since I was little kid I play videogames in my free time. I love all kinds of videogames but I prefer the ones with a good story like Bioshock, Dead space and half life. I always play after college or before going to bed. I have to admit that on holidays I am a bit vicious and I can play all day long. I have spent a lot of money on videogames but I don't regret it as I said "I work for this".

Another hobby I have is playing football on weekends. On Saturdays I play with my uncle in law and on Sundays with my friends. I started this activity this year. I am very bad at it but it is funny do exercise with my friends. I  play as a defender and I have learned a lot about football. Playing every weekend I have gained a lot of stamina and I am very grateful for that.






Comments

  1. hshshs I love the "a rat gamer" image!! I am not very good at football... or videogames, but I think it would be really cool be good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I just don't like football, so sorry :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nico! That's amazing. Have you ever scored a goal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicolas. I'm glad that soccer helps you physically in your free time. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Videogames are funny and also are sports :)
    I believe it is so nice that you play soccer with your uncle in law!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Time travel