Changes to my studie programme

 Well I am really a bit ignorant about the future subjects in my study programme. About the past subjects I really liked them, so I won't change them. Ok I must admit that thinking about the changes is a bit difficult for me. I think the conditions I had to deal with in my university years were a bit strange for everyone (covid I hate you).

Well, I think it would be good to talk a bit about what the subjects of my two years of university were about. the first year was very introductory to an engineering  and a bit of my degree. In the second year I started to study subjects more related to my degree, which I liked a lot. I would have liked to have had more real field experience, I feel it would have helped me to learn better. Of the future years I don't know what the subjects will be about, some names make me think that they are scientific and others humanistic subjects but I would like them to have a closer look at what someone from my degree could work on. If not, I would definitely change it, the experience of working in itself seems to me fundamental to learning.

Being more extreme, I would like the degree to last longer and for the semesters to have less of an academic load. I have always thought that we learn a lot in a very short time. I feel that taking a little more time would be a good thing so that the university is not so absorbing with our lives and at the same time we learn the courses better, but maybe it's a bit crazy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Time travel

Hobbies